30 Years of Winning Results for Our Clients
Our Experienced Lawyers Handle All Aspects of Your Case, and Work Hard to Keep the Process as Stress Free as Possible for You.
30 Years of Winning Results for Our Clients
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer In Reading, PA
The Brod Law Firm has a personal injury law office in the city of Reading, the county seat of Berks County, Pennsylvania. This bustling city is home to close to 90,000 people, making it the fifth largest city in the state and has plenty of interesting things to offer: a strategic location, a haven for cyclists, a lively arts and culture scene, and even a myriad of local pretzel bakeries.
If you have been hurt in an accident in Reading, Gary Brod and his team can effectively handle your case all the way from start to a successful outcome. Mr. Brod has handled thousands of personal injury cases throughout his career. Because of his vast and in-depth experience, he knows how to obtain maximum settlements for his injured clients.
What Do You Get If You Choose Personal Injury Lawyer Gary Brod?
- Insider Insurance Company Knowledge. Early in his career Gary Brod worked for a firm that handled insurance defense. This intimate knowledge on how insurance policies and operations work gives him an advantage today as a plaintiff fighting for injury victims.
- Prompt, personal attention. Gary Brod and his team treat you like family. No anxious days of waiting for updates, no intimidating lawyer talk.
- Top results, proven by people like you. The Brod Law Firm has an amazing 350+ six figure and above settlements and verdicts with many past clients sending touching cards thanking us for our effective legal service.
- Representation respected by the legal community. Attorney Brod has been repeatedly recognized by top law associations and organizations for his work.
- Service at no cost. You will not have to pay us any legal fees unless and until we recover compensation on your behalf.
Successfully Establishing Your Personal Injury Claim
Every personal injury case involving negligence has four elements that need to be established for it to be successful. These are the four basic elements of a personal injury/negligence claim:
Duty. You need to establish that the negligent party had a duty of care towards you. For example, a car driver owes you a level of care if you were a pedestrian trying to cross or a fellow motorist sharing the road.
Breach. The negligent party must have breached or failed their duty of care.
Damages. You need to show that you sustained losses such as medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Causation. There should be enough evidence to establish that the other party’s negligence caused your losses.
The Brod Law Firm can help you successfully establish these elements in your case. Below are some of the types of injury cases we handle:
Defective Medical Devices
Dog Bites And Pet Attacks
Scaffolding, Bridge and Crane Collapse
Slip and Fall Accidents
Tour Bus Accidents
Our Winning Strategy
When you work with The Brod Law you have a great chance of getting a fair settlement even without having to step foot into a courtroom. Even though about 90 percent of cases are settled outside of court, our firm prepares as if each case is going to trial. We conduct thorough investigations, hire blue ribbon experts, take depositions of all relevant persons, and research every point of law that can be used for your case. Our firm deals from strength, never from weakness.
In the cases we handle, the defendant and their insurance company realize how well-prepared we are. They cannot undermine our clients’ claim, and this results in favorable settlements for our clients.
Attorney Brod has succeeded in handling cases dealing a wide range of injuries such as:
- Brain Trauma/Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Cognitive Deficits
- Injuries To Internal Organs
- Loss Of Limbs/Loss of use
- Neck and Back
- Nerve Injuries
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (Complex Regional pain Syndrome)
- Serious Scarring and Disfigurement
- Severe Burns
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Hear It Straight From Real People
Satisfied clients are our biggest achievement, and their referrals to their family and friends are the source of most of our business. This is why at The Brod Law Firm, we do everything in our power to end each case with the client happy.
You don’t have to take our word for it… instead you can read the stories straight from Pennsylvanians from all walks of life who trusted us and are glad they did. You can read their genuine, handwritten thank-you notes that continue to arrive at our offices after we’ve helped them get back on track from an injury. Then you can decide for yourself if you want to entrust your case to the Brod Injury Law Firm.
The Brod Law Firm Serves The Following Towns In The Reading Area:
Bally, Barto, Bechtelsville, Bernville, Bethel, Birdsboro, Blandon, Bowers, Boyertown, Centerport, Dauberville, Douglassville, Earlville, Fleetwood, Geigertown, Hamburg, Hereford, Kempton, Kutztown, Leesport, Lenhartsville, Limekiln, Lyon Station, Maxatawny, Merztown, Mohnton, Mohrsville, Monocacy Station, Morgantown, Mount Aetna, New Berlinville, Oley, Pine Forge, Reading, Rehrersburg, Robesonia, Shartlesville, Shoemakersville, Stony Run, Strausstown, Temple, Topton, Virginville, Wenersville, Womelsdorf
Important Things To Do In A Reading Personal Injury Case
If you believe that an incident in Reading entitles you to a personal injury claim, remember to do these things immediately afterward:
- Report the incident to the authorities so you have an official document detailing it.
- As much as possible, document the incident and your injuries. Take pictures, note down details, and compile all relevant documents (medical bills, receipts, and so on).
- Contact The Brod Law Firm. Remember, time is of the essence in selecting an injury attorney. Your lawyer may need to obtain valuable yet time-sensitive information immediately after the incident. You also want to have your lawyer’s protection and counsel starting right after the incident happens.
Consult for FREE
The Brod Law Firm is ready to get your questions answered. Contact us today to speak with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in at no cost or obligation to you.
Call anytime at 888-435-7946 (888-HELPWIN) or contact us online for a free consultation.
Your Road to Justice
If you've been injured and would like to discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers please fill out the form below.
Brod Law Firm Contact Form
7600 Stenton Ave., Suite 1 L
Philadelphia, PA 19118
11 Bala Ave
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
38 N 6th St
Reading, PA 19601