30 Years of Winning Results for Our Clients
Our Experienced Lawyers Handle All Aspects of Your Case, and Work Hard to Keep the Legal Process as Stress Free as Possible for You.
Philadelphia Truck Accident Lawyer
An accident involving a large truck is often devastating. Trucks such as tractor-trailers, semis, 18-wheelers, and tankers have the size and weight to cause serious damage and severe injuries, even death. In fact, these large vehicles can weigh up to 80,000 pounds – a weight that can easily crush regular cars and their occupants in a wreck.
Given these facts, we expect truck drivers and trucking companies to practice the utmost care on the road, but unfortunately, many of them are still negligent enough to cause accidents. Victims of these accidents often have to carry huge and terrible burdens: catastrophic injuries, mountains of medical bills, physical pain, and emotional suffering. At times, such an accident also leads to the tragic death of a loved one.
If you have suffered because of a truck accident, you should not have to carry these burdens alone. The law can be on your side and you may be entitled to compensation for the many ways the accident has made you suffer. More than that, you may be able to hold someone responsible for the accident so that you can achieve justice, regain your peace of mind, and move on to true healing.
You need to fight for what you deserve, with the vital legal help of the Brod Law Firm. We are a Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm that has successfully represented numerous accident victims, helping them obtain maximum recovery. Consult with us for free.
Why A Truck Accident Is Unique – And A Lawyer Is Crucial
In other types of vehicle accidents, the at-fault party is usually a negligent or reckless driver. But in a truck wreck, it can be more complex to determine the liable party – it can be the truck driver, the trucking company, or even the truck manufacturer. Take a look at some common truck accident causes:
- Fatigued or drowsy driver
- Intoxicated driving
- Excessive speed
- Inadequately trained driver
- Improperly loaded cargo
- Poorly maintained truck or truck parts
- Defective truck parts or equipment
It takes a thorough investigation and a knowledgeable grasp of the law to establish the cause of the accident and to determine who is responsible. An experienced accident law firm should be able to competently do these for you.
In addition, you’ll likely be facing a truck company and their powerful insurer or legal team in your truck accident case. Even dealing with your own insurance provider could be difficult, as insurance companies are for-profit businesses that typically aim to pay the least amount possible. It is crucial for you to have a lawyer who is skilled in navigating the negotiation tactics of insurers so that you are not taken advantage of, letting you obtain the full amount you deserve.
Choose The Brod Law Firm For Your Advantage
Many law firms offer knowledgeable and experienced legal services, but why should you choose the Brod Law Firm?
Our firm gives you a unique advantage, which is our insider knowledge of insurance company operations. Head attorney Gary Brod formerly worked in the finance industry, where he gained firsthand insight into how insurance companies truly work. Today, Attorney Brod dedicates his legal practice to help accident victims, especially those who are facing large companies. His in-depth experience benefits clients like you to win.
Aside from this great advantage, there are more reasons for you to choose the Brod Law Firm:
- No recovery, no fee. We understand the financial distress your accident must have caused you, so we charge absolutely no lawyer fee unless and until we obtain an amount on your behalf. You never have to worry about any out-of-pocket expense to pay for our competent attorney.
- Favorable results from case-specific dedication. The Brod Law Firm wants you to win, so we don’t treat your case as just another number. We diligently develop the best strategies to apply to your particular case. Because of this, about 90 percent of our Philadelphia vehicle accident cases produce satisfactory settlements for our clients.
- Personal attention that goes the extra mile. Literally. We’ll visit you at home or at the hospital for no charge. We’ll regularly and consistently communicate with you, helping you understand all aspects and developments in your case. Your accident understandably brings in a huge amount of stress for you, and we don’t want you to be even more frazzled in your pursuit of justice.
Choose the Brod Law Firm if you want effective legal service without the steep financial and emotional costs. This is the kind of service you deserve after an overwhelming truck accident, and the kind of legal help you must have to get compensated and back on track with your life.
Contact The Brod Law Firm Today
The Brod Law Firm is ready to provide answers to your truck accident questions. Talk to us today about your accident and injury. Your consultation is free. Contact us online or call our law office.
Your Road to Justice
If you've been injured and would like to discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers please fill out the form below.