30 Years of Winning Results for Our Clients
Our Experienced Lawyers Handle All Aspects of Your Case, and Work Hard to Keep the Legal Process as Stress Free as Possible for You.
Top Rated Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers
Car crashes are unfortunately a very common occurrence on America’s roadways. The Philadelphia area is especially prone to auto accidents, with its dangerous intersections, large population, and bustling way of life. No matter how strictly you abide by safety rules and measures while on the road, there is a chance that a negligent person or party will cause an accident that injures you.
A car accident injury can be a great burden. You are faced with mounting medical bills, lost earnings from missed work, physical suffering, and emotional distress. For the many ways that this injury has caused you suffering, you may be able to hold the negligent party liable and claim compensation.
For an effective auto wreck injury claim, call on a lawyer from the Brod Law Firm. We are a Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm with extensive experience in successfully fighting for accident victims. Consult with us for free, call our toll-free number:
Why Choose The Brod Law Firm?
Looking for the best car accident lawyer in Philadelphia? Many law firms offer knowledgeable and experienced legal services, but why should you choose the Brod Law Firm?
Here’s a very good reason: Brod Law Firm’s insider knowledge of insurance company operations can work greatly to your advantage in obtaining your maximum compensation. Prior to starting his own firm dedicated solely to working with injury victims, Gary Brod worked for the largest corporation of its kind, Equifax, where he gained ground level insight into how employers, insurance carriers and third party administrators evaluate insurance risks and claims. Later he worked for a law firm defending cases for several major insurance companies in which he gained further intimate knowledge about insurance company strategies against those making claims. This only further stoked his passion to represent “real people” against these giant corporations.
Now that he has dedicated his legal practice to help injured people, he puts this in-depth experience to good use – so you can win.
It’s not only this edge that makes the Brod Law Firm a top choice among clients and in the legal community. Here are more advantages you get when you choose the Brod Law Firm:
- No recovery, no fee. We charge absolutely no lawyer fee unless and until we recover an amount for you. You never risk wasting your money and resources with us.
- Favorable results from case-specific dedication. At the Brod Law Firm, your case is not just a number and we don’t simply use a cookie-cutter approach. We diligently work on the best strategies to apply to your specific case. This is why about 90 percent of our Philadelphia vehicle accident cases result in satisfactory settlements for each of our clients.
- Personal attention that goes the extra mile. We provide home and hospital visits at no charge. We promptly update you with case developments. We answer your questions clearly, helping you understand every aspect of your case. Your recovery is top priority, so we aim to provide considerate treatment that reduces your stress.
Effective legal representation combined with compassionate treatment – that’s the kind of service you want from your car accident lawyer. The Brod Law Firm provides exactly that. You don’t have to take our word for it – just hear for yourself what our past clients have to say.
Philadelphia’s Auto Accident Problem
If you or a loved one has suffered in a car crash which you believe is someone else’s fault, we are right there with you in pursuing justice. The city of Philadelphia and its surrounding areas in Pennsylvania are riddled with vehicle accident risk factors that often go unaddressed, and we understand the need to hold someone responsible in an accident.
For one, reckless and negligent drivers abound. The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that drunk-driving is a “particularly severe” problem in Philly – in 2013 alone, the city had 4,558 DUI arrests.
Adding to this is the fact that the city has some dangerous streets and intersections for motorists. Roosevelt Boulevard is a notorious example. The Philadelphia Police Department released a list of risky intersections in the city based on the number of vehicle crashes in 2014, and these are the five most dangerous:
- Delaware Avenue and Frankford Avenue: 29 crashes
- North 9th Street and Roosevelt Boulevard: 23 crashes
- Roosevelt Boulevard and Fox Street: 22 crashes
- Grant Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard: 22 crashes
- Lincoln Drive and Gypsy Lane: 21 crashes
The most dangerous intersection in the US is even right next to the city – it’s Knights Road and Street Road in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, according to an analysis by Time Magazine. Some of the factors that make this intersection so risky are poor signage, dim lighting, irregular sidewalks, and aggressive drivers.
As a whole, the county of Philadelphia is consistently among the top counties in Pennsylvania in terms of vehicle accident statistics. In 2015, it was second in the state with the most reported traffic crashes, and it was also the county with the most traffic-related deaths, reports the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
It is unfortunate that even the most law-abiding motorists can get involved in a car accident in Philly, and knowing this, it is only natural for you to seek justice and compensation. The good news is that the law can be on your side, with the help of a competent injury lawyer. Let the Brod Law Firm fight for you and obtain on your behalf what you rightfully deserve.
What To Do After a Car Accident
Right after a crash, things may seem unreal and confusing. But it is crucial for you to stay calm and remember these three important Do’s after a vehicle accident:
- Get medical attention. Many car crash injuries seem minor at first but later turn out to be a sign of a more serious condition. Have yourself checked by a doctor to properly assess the extent of your injuries and get the appropriate medical treatment.
- Practice caution when talking about the accident. This is especially needed once you are in touch with an insurance company. Your words could be taken against your case and used to lower the amount you receive. Even apologizing could be interpreted as an admission of fault. Politely decline to give details about the accident until you have a lawyer to speak for you.
- Hire the right attorney. To fully protect your rights and your interests, enlist a lawyer who is experienced in car accidents like yours and is proven successful in representing injured clients. You should not have to worry about legal costs – if you choose well, your lawyer will not waste your time and money, and instead help you achieve the result you really want.
Contact The Brod Law Firm
In-depth experience, proven success, and excellent client treatment are hallmarks of the Brod Law Firm. Let this winning combination work for your car accident injury case. Don’t hesitate to consult with us for free. Contact us online or call our law office today.
Your Road to Justice
If you've been injured and would like to discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers please fill out the form below.